Thursday, May 10, 2012

Easter Wreath

Sorry for the delay! But here is how I made that super cute DIY Easter egg wreath for my MIL. If could also be a Spring wreath. Kiss your finger tips cause they will be hurting in a little while LOL!
Supplies:
Wreath of your choice, I chose one that I did not have to wrap. I liked the "twig" look since I'm using Easter eggs to decorate.
Plastic eggs
Yarn colors of your choice
Hot glue gun
Glue sticks
Scissors
Ribbon or twine to hang the wreath
Any other "extras" you want to add to make your Easter egg wreath POP














I started by gluing each egg around the seal. This prevents the egg from popping open as your holding it tight to wrap it with the yarn. After you have glued the eggs shut start wrapping the eggs. I used a few different "styles " LOL. I tried wrapping them neatly thennnnnnn I went into a chaotic wrap that went much easier. 







I forgot to take pictures of how I added all my "extras" but what I used is stuff from around my house. I had a bunch of crafting moss I used to make a "nest" look. Then I pulled fake flowers apart and used them in the moss. Added my eggs and WA-LA! Now just add ribbon or twine to hang your beautiful new DIY Easter Egg / Spring Wreath.




XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment