Friday, November 9, 2012

11 weeks pregnant

WHOOT WHOOT It's my BIRFFFDAY week! So this week I am 11 weeks pregnant AND I turn 30! Oh and guess what.....I literally gained 4 lbs over night. So my first weight gain of the pregnancy....I'm now jogging daily LOL and blaming the Halloween candy ;-).
Feeling good most of the week. However I ate way to much popcorn at the movie theater while watching Wreck-It Ralph. No more movie theater popcorn for me. I have had energy which is good but my insides feel like they are being stretched apart. I keep getting weird stretching pains through out, no fun.
I went in yesterday at 11 weeks 6 days for my 1st screening and ultrasound. They did an ultrasound to measure the fluid on the babies neck and took a bunch of my blood. Baby looks so CUUUUTE! I saw it's hands wailing around, looks like it's trying to suck it's thumb like my daughter Alaina. And we got a super cute picture of it's long leg and foot stretched out. SO IN LOVE! Oh and another YAHOOOO my hubby finally got to come! This was his 1st time coming to the doctors with me.
I can not remember all the stats the sonographer was informing me of the baby but I will get them next week when I see my regular doctor. Check out our sonograms and my 11 week belly shot!
Tomorrow we are having a big dinner with friends and family downtown, then I volunteered myself to go out afterwards...someone remind me to take a nap at some point tomorrow between my daughters last softball game and getting my hair did before dinner, thanks ;-)!

Pictures of 11 week 6 day baby :-D

My belly shot on my bday! 11 weeks 5 days 


XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment