Wednesday, May 1, 2013

34 pregnant

At 34 weeks I did my hospital tour. TOTALLY bumbed that my husband didn't get off work in time to go....really I was not happy.
Anyways....I got to see the beautiful hosptial I will be delivering at. Where to go when I come in, the room to wait for my c section, where I will recover and the room I will be in afterward. The nurses are so nice there. They also told us all about the technology they have and baby monitoring.
My doctor visit went great. I told him about the sharp shooting pains in my cervix that I have been having. He said it's perfectly normal. The baby is just pushing down on the cervix. He also gave me a prescription for my lovely acid reflux. OH BTW a maternity pillow REALLY does help with this too. LOVE MINE! I went over all my millions of questions/concerns I had about my RCS. And we set a date for 39 weeks so on May 20th. I have to be there at 5:30 in the morning.....fun. LOL. Oh and I had to go get blood work done to make sure my iron levels are good to go for the surgery.
I finished the LAST piece of the bedding this week YAHHHH! Putting that bed skirt on was a tough one but I got it ;-).
Did I mention this baby girl has the hicups like at least twice a day EVERY DAY!

Here I am 34 weeks pregnant!


No comments:

Post a Comment