Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tips to become an Extreme Couponer

Good morning! It's time for Thursday sharing time! Today I'm sharing a link I found with tips from TLC's Extreme Couponing. In order to achieve my goal of staying home and becoming a full time crafter I have been thinking of other ways to supplement our income. The biggest expense we have in our house hold of 2 adults, 2 kids and 3 furry felines (LOL) is GROCERIES!!!! Check this link out from TLC. At the end there are more links to other related subjects. If your an extreme couponer in the Austin area I would LOVE to hear from you! I plan on looking up my local grocery stores today and finding out their coupon policies and reward cards. ALSO I'm not ashamed to say I will be looking into how these people find recycling cans FULL of coupons LOL!

http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/family/5-extreme-coupon-tips-for-normal-people.htm 

No comments:

Post a Comment