Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Wreath

Teacher Appreciation Week! This is the wreath I made this week for my daughter's teacher. I used a bunch of flowers from the fabric flower tutorial I showed you. I didn't take step by step photos of this one but it was easy and fun!
First I went to the craft store and collected what I wanted. I went in with one idea and came out with a completely NEW idea!
I used a large foam wreath and wrapped it with 3 1/2 rolls of red ribbon. Then I made a TON of fabric flowers LOL. I've never made that many in a row. I used a cute Crayon print fabric. I painted an A B C and added those, I added a mini chalkboard and a wooden ruler. Then to hang the wreath I used a cute ruler print ribbon.
The gift was a hit! I also made her teacher an fabric flower hair clip from the crayon print fabric ;-).


Finished wreath! So cute! 


XOXO,
Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment