Saturday, June 23, 2012

Father's Day present!

Holy Moly I just realized I'm BEHIND! Having my Lil Miss home for the summer really gets me side tracked ;-). We have had swimming lessons the past week and preparing for her to go to her dad's for a month for the very first time. This is going to KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL me inside. I've never been more then a week away from her. WTH am I going to do with myself?! Guess I could have time to get more work done and start actually making all my sewing projects I keep saying I'm going to do. WHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHH this is going to really really suck.... And on top of that as strong as I'm trying to stay my Lil Miss is so distraught about leaving for that long. Uhhhh...OK anyways we are trying to stay focused and check off as many of our "Summer To Do" activities as possible. Saw Brave Friday. GREAT mommy daughter movie! Loved it!

Anywho here is part of our Father's day gift for my hubby. He wanted some fishing tennis shoes IDK not very exciting LOL so I had to of course make him something too. We gave him the "Dad" we made at Fire It Up Ceramics on our mommy daughter trip. And then I found an old Father's Day picture frame I had and decided to spice it up and added a picture of our first family beach trip of my hubby & our kids :-)

See regular frame...


I took the original blue and black backing out. And added my owe scrap book card stock. Then I got out my giant bag of buttons and hot glue gun and WA-LA!


A lil ribbon..... ;-)



XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment