Saturday, July 14, 2012

And TTC month 2!

OKIE DOKIE well needless to say being off BC after 7 years is about to drive my hormones INSANE!!!! OMG I thought I was going to die I felt HORRIBLE for over 2 weeks straight! I was over a week late. I was exhausted I felt sick I couldn't tell what was wrong with me. Tests came up negative. AF finally. So now on to the next cycle. And since my cycle seems to want to go from 29-35 back and fourth I'm now trying the whole Basal Thermometer thing. So far since last Monday I've forgotten twice to take my temp. Once was Wednesday. I set an alarm for myself to remind me......but I didn't set it for the weekend so today I forgot again. That's OK  from the stories I read sooner then later it will become an automatic thing like going pee as soon as you wake up in the morning LOL. I have been reading all the emails from Fertility friend and I'm going to try keeping track with that website. So any-who that's that! Start of TTC month 2!

XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment