Thursday, July 12, 2012

DIY kids craft - Pinterest Pick of the week

Here's my Pinterest pick of the week. I saw where a lady froze some colored water and let her kids play with it. It was FREE EASY AND AWESOME!
Here is what I did....I made two to try to keep the arguing to a minimum LOL. Why do we always think that will work?! It never does....

Supplies:
Tupperware
Ice
Food Coloring
Kids with Imagination

I took two pieces of Tupperware filled them with water and put in blue die and froze it over night. I have one of those fridges with a big drawer so it was easy for me. Not so sure how it would work with a regular two door fridge....







I added ice into the water to see what it would do. It had a slight affect one only one LOL. It a little Ice mountain.


Here is the end result! I took a knife to kind of get it chopped up. Then I added crushed ice to the tops. Next I sent my kiddos to pick out toys and sent them outside for fun!



Apparently we had a frozen farm and Ice Road truckers LOL. Later on the princess' got pulled out and it some kind of Mario Brothers save the princess....or something like that ;-)



XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment