Monday, August 27, 2012

Up Cycled Pencil Box!

So my daughter is one of those who takes good care of all of her belongings. So when she took her pencil box home at the end of last year in perfect shape I of course kept it. When is was time to buy school supplies for this school year I didn't want to buy another pencil box for no reason. PLUS there are no "cool" plastic pencil boxes in the stores, they all look the same. Being the us we are we wanted something UNIQUE. So instead I said to her let's DUCK TAPE IT! Yes we decorated it and gave her last years school box a new face with duck tape! We went to the store and I let her pick what duck tape she wanted. These days sprinted duck tape is everywhere! Walmart, Target, Dollar Store, hardware stores, probably even gas stations LOL.
She picked pink with zebra print and I went to town on her pencil box. Pretty cool if I say so myself! AND no one else in her whole school will have a pencil box like hers!



This is her with her cool pencil box on the 1st day of school :-)


XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment