Monday, August 27, 2012

Up cycled Tank Top dress


So here is my up cycled tank top dress for my daughter! I had a white tank top that was too short. I don't even know if she ever wore it. So I tried it on her and it still fit over her head (LOL) and I had some super cute fabric left over that I used for her teacher's gift (posting next) so I made my lil Miss a 1st day of school dress and a flower bow to match! 
Here she is modeling the dress yesterday, literally I did this while my step son and husband were napping. Super easy ;-). Her bow I made while cooking dinner HA! 


And here she is ready for school! WHOOP WHOOP to cool! LOL




OK mom let's get this show on the road. If you would like a custom dress made for your Lil Miss just message me or go to my Etsy shop.


See that pretty wreath back there? I'll post that too, my new fall wreath!

XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment