Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Barbie got a hot pink new dress & Teddy got a shirt

Well I Have been messing around with a baby doll dress that well ummmm yah I need more practice LOL! BUT as I was cleaning up the never ending Barbie doll world going on in the playroom I said HEY that naked Barbie could use a new dress! So here is my first attempt. It was very little fabric, super easy & I plan to elaborate on more outfits very soon. I'll post a tutorial on my next Barbie outfit.
I was totally winging it today along with a teddy bear shirt I made today. I Have to admit I WAS making this top for Twinkle the Build a Bear. I layed out one of her shirts & added seem allowance but I swear she gained weight over the weekend ;-) . Note to self- go ahead and made teddy bear clothes with a Velcro back.


No comments:

Post a Comment