Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I have lost count what month this is? LOL

HOLY MOLY it's almost 6 months of being married! Time flies! So what I'm thinking it I am going to do a little something special for my hunny on our 1/2 year wedding anniversary. It's been a rough half year with other things going on in life. Next month he has a big day coming up just a few days before the "actual" 6 month mark LOL. So I think it will be perfect timing. Now I know he will think it's TOTALLY corny and I do not expect him to do anything for me but it will be funny and sweet and hey love and laughs is what makes a marriage last right??? ;-)
Here are some Pinterest ideas I have. I'll have to keep you updated on what I deiced to do. Lemme know if you have any suggestions!


OK since he LOVES his sweets I could make him a cake with fun wording on it for 6 months
http://pinterest.com/pin/18788523415979510/

35th Wedding Anniversary Party Ideas

HAHA here's a good one! I could re enact our home made photo booth from our wedding! And take a pic of me holding a chalkboard sign with a message then make a card with the pic!

http://pinterest.com/pin/171277592048848809/

Chalkboard with picture ideas, birthdays, anniversary, wedding, graduations....etc.

OR I could just finally print out all of the photo booth pictures LOL make an album and have a date night with him to look through them ;-). I could make the cover the special re enactment pic of me. Cause I know I never made it to the photo booth. Booo!

Feel free to share your ideas!

XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment