Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Belly Update Weeks 3-7

Since I have been a slacker...I swear having a baby at 30 verses 22 is a BIG difference! I have NO energy. I could be lazy all day and that is just not me. Poor house LOL. Oh and I also have pregnancy PMS after 4 pm everyday. Love you hubby kids and cats ;-) XOXO!

So far I am still 104, no weight gain but I don't like buttoning my jeans. It's uncomfortable. I swear my uterus being the size of a grapefruit now is the culprit ;-). Here are my pics 3-7. Week 8 will be coming this week. I've been taking them towards the end of my week. My weeks change on Saturdays.
P.S. Some of these pictures are taken by my husband but most by my 7 year old LOL. She's a photographer in training....trying to get her angle....hehehe

WHOO HOOO! I'm preggo!

Week 3
Symptoms-Anxious and excited!



Week 4
Symptoms-Bloated, Slight cramping very light brown spotting, Nauseous, fatigue 


Week 5
Symptoms-Slight cramping very light brown spotting, Nauseous, Sore breasts, fatigue 

Week 6
Symptoms-Nauseous, Sore breasts, fatigue 


Week 7
Symptoms-Nauseous, Sore breasts, fatigue 

I'm now 8 weeks 3 days today so I'll be uploading my 8 week side shot!

XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment