Saturday, October 20, 2012

8 weeks

So last week I was 8 weeks pregnant WHOO HOO! I had my official doctors appt., got about ohhh 4 huge tubes of blood taken, a regular check up and a sono. Everything was looking perfect! And heard our little raspberry's hear beat! I also got conned into taking a flu shot. I NEVER get the flu shot. So needles to say YUP I felt HORRIBLE the rest of the week. Light headed, dizzy, fuzzy not to mention a super sore arm.
Pregnancy symptoms  well I wasn't as nauseous starting last week. And I had more energy. Mostly just in the morning but I would over exert myself by lunch and not be able to move LOL. Other then that I'm so bloated it's miserable and I'm all stuffy. Ohhh let the good times of 1st trimester roll on ;-).
We well actually I am thinking of doing an early 3D/4D sono at 16 weeks to find out the sex so we can know before Christmas. I'm not 20 weeks until the 2nd week of Jan. Hubby says he doesn't see why we should spend the extra money LOL. But I REALLLY wanna know already ;-). We sha'll see....

Here's my 8 week picture! Today I'm 9 weeks and promise to post before I'm 10 weeks HA! I did read my appt on my phone this morning and I'm feeling all the exact symptoms it mentions. Awesome.... LOL


Sono 8 weeks 2 days


Picture 8 weeks 4 days

XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment