Wednesday, November 14, 2012

12 Weeks Pregnant

Whhhoooo Hoooo! Last week of my 1st trimester! So excited! Today I got a call from the doctors office saying that the genetics testing I did last week for down syndrome came back negative which is great. Tomorrow I go to see my doc to go over all the blood lab work I took a few weeks ago and to go over my appt I had last week with the sonographers to do the testing. And tomorrow since I won't be so distracted staring at my perfect baby on the big sono machine I will pay attention and be able to remember what the doctor says about babies length ect. I'm also going to ask the doc why the sonographer thought I was further along then he says I am...hmmmm....
How am I feeling this week? A little of the same. Light headed-ness and very dry nose. Appetite went down for some reason and I LOST the 4 lbs I gained last week :-(. But not going to worry about it. I'm just going to watch myself and make sure I feed myself and baby and keep jogging/walking. Other then that I'm fine. Baby is very active I can feel flutters. This is so much easier to know what flutters are when it's your 2nd go around. Bump is growing and yesssss I'm using the belly band thing. Keep my pants up with a hair tie was just not working for my lil butt HA! OH and I convinced my hubby to take a stroll around the baby aile at Target and Buy Buy Baby which made my day. AND we find out the sex December 12th with a 2D sono!!!! I'm announcing with Christmas cards so sorry blog world you will be last to be told :-D.
OK well here are two 12 weeks pics. The 1st is from Saturday, my 1st day of 12 weeks. Getting ready to go out for my Not So Dirty 30th bday dinner ;-).
And then I couldn't decided which was better close up or further back LOL so you get two 12 weeks belly shots! .

12 Weeks Birfffday Dinner night!


12 Weeks 5 days



XOXO,
Jess


UPDATE: Went to the doc today and I'm back up from my original weight a pound and a half :-). Doc says to just make sure I am eating. As for my horribly dry nose he said SALINE SPRAY! Man my lil nose feels better all ready! And baby is measuring a week ahead but he is not changing my due date. I'm just hoping that this means baby will want to come on it's own by 40 weeks :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment