Tuesday, November 27, 2012

13 weeks pregnant

OK sooooo I'm late on my 13 week post. Sorry everyone! It was a busy Turkey week!
So at 13 weeks I was very excited to be in my 2nd trimester! WHOO HOO! It was also the mark of 4 yrs that hubby and I have been together AWWWW.
Last week I was feeling pretty good, a little light headed and dizzy a few times. OH and I bought my first pair of maternity pants! This belly band works but is annoying when it starts shifting. So I got an XS pair of Heidi Klum skinny jeans. A little big but soooo comfy! Put those bad girls on for Thanksgiving ;-) hehehehhe. But I have one suggestion Heidi PLEASE make these super comfy over the belly band skinny jeans in more then just ONE color!
Baby is moving I am now feeling tiny little punches a little stronger then the flutters before. So cute! Hmm what else....still have no name for a boy just a girls name. Let's pray for team PINK pretty pretty PLEASE. Only a few more weeks till we find out! But I won't be revealing the sex until after all our friends and fam have received their Christmas card!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!


13 weeks 4 days
XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment