Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Best Sewing and Craft Pinners to Follow!

Hi everyone  I wanted to share a link that I came across today on Pinterest of an AWESOME list of Pinners. a lot of them I already follow their blogs and get tons of great ideas from! I highly suggest going through and adding ALL of these to your Pinterest Follower list ;-)! Happy Pinning!

http://www.thetraintocrazy.com/2012/11/the-best-sewing-craft-pinners-to-follow.html

Taking baby bump pic or week 14 today. I need to catch you guys up on my crafts. I've been carried away with getting the house prepped for baby to be early so it doesn't all sneak up on me. But I am finally getting some cute Christmas gifts done for the little ones in my family ;-). You can say I'm having a little too much fund playing with baby dolls!

Here's a mini doll diaper I made to fit my old doll that I gave my daughter ;-). Still love that lil dolly LOL!


XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment