Wednesday, November 28, 2012

14 weeks pregnant

YAWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN good evening everyone! I'm actually posting on the day I took the belly shot (pat myself on back). That partly has to do with the fact I wanted to upload tonight's pictures of our towns annual tree lighting and partly because my hubby is playing PS3.
So I officially feel out of my 1st trimester. I have energy, I'm running around all day already getting ready for baby. PROBLEM is my anxiety at night is back which keeps my head spinning at night. Not bad things of course just my normal craft visions and decor visions running rampped through my mind all night not allowing me to sleep. All week seriously. I'm so exhausted right now I could lay my head down on my keyboard zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Weight?- I refuse to look at the scale last time I did I was still under 110 which of course is fine but I'm still eating like it's Turkey day and haven't exercised all week. I wish my mind racing all night counted for burning calories hmmmmm....We are finding out in TWO weeks what we are having YAHOOO! But like I said I'm keeping a lid on it till everyone gets their Christmas cards!!!
How's baby?- I am feeling baby a lot more. Flutters have gotten a little stronger AND everyone once in awhile I feel a tiny KICK/PUNCH. Makes me smile ear to ear! Next appt. is December 10th, same week we go for our 2D sono!
How am I feeling?- Well I mentioned NO sleep. My back pain has also kicked in. I have inflammation in my back from when I gave birth to Alaina, worst back labor EVERRRRRR. So now that I can't take the drink I had been drinking for it inflammation is back now that I'm growing and my back is in pain and feels on fire. I also can't lay/sleep on my back anymore. Starting this week it's very uncomfortable  I don't remember that this early last time. But apparently 14 weeks is a normal time for your back to start getting uncomfortable, lovely... Oh and Per my daughter today my belly is growing, thanks kid!
Here's my pic and I'm sneaking one in of my daughter from tonight sitting with Santa and Mrs. Claus. I asked Santa for a Maternity pillow and unlimited gift certificates for prenatal massages. Go and and take care of that Mr. & Mrs. C! ;-)


14 weeks and 4 days


XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment