Thursday, November 1, 2012

9 weeks pregnant

Well last week I was 9 weeks pregnant. My nauseous symptoms have gone. I've got more energy, feeling better. Belly is growing but still no weight gain. Had to head to Mac to get a lighter color of make up since I'm looking pretty light these days ;-). I subbed for 6 2 years old's one day last week. OMG running after 6 two year old's for the first time in years and being pregnant will make you need a NAP!
I can't wait for our little baby to get here!!!!
As you can tell I was NOT feeling this 9 week picture LOL but here it is. And since I'm a week behind for this week, week 10. I'll be telling you my opinion about the "Belly Band" I've been sporting the un-buttoned pants holding them by a hair tie so their more comfy on the growing bump. But that also cause mommy to be tugging on her pants all day. SOOOO I'm going to head to good ole' Target and pick one up.


XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment