Wednesday, December 5, 2012

15 weeks pregnant

15 weeks preggo and going strong! LOL So let's see how's my week been going....I've worn myself out LOL! Christmas is a huge distraction when counting down the weeks till babies arrival.
Last week I started feeling baby moving around a lot more and stronger. BUT this week NOTHING :-(. I of course was a little worried. I called the doc and nurse tells me to not worry about it I have an appt. next week. Told me to try to lay in a quiet space drink something cold and or sweet and see if I feel anything....I feel nothing. BOOOO. She says baby might be hiding behind the placenta. I want this little bun in the over to get active! We have our early sono next week and I WANT to see "PARTS" LOL.
On the bump I got from some woman they had the same thing no movement for a week or two then baby started moving steady again. So hopefully come next week I'll have my little kick boxer back. I will be wishing for the opposite come 3rd trimester I know. But right now the little movements make me at peace.
So anyways besides driving myself nuts with planning Christmas, shopping for Christmas and planning our Gender reveal photo  on top of working part time and volunteering I am doing A OK. Feeling fine lots of energy even when I'm exhausted  I did how ever almost cry the other morning. After craving a Kolache I started to eat it and.....baby said NO BUENOS! WHHHHAAAAHHHHHH! I wanted that dang Kolache too LOL!
Next update will be next Wednesday after I have had my 16 week check up AND my early sono AND my first dentist appt while I'm pregnant. Uhhhh I hate the dentist.
OH real quick I ran across this website on the Bump and wanted to share. It has great ideas for Maternity Fashion!

http://walkingwithdancers.blogspot.com/2012/03/looking-good-while-pregnant.html

Here is the BUMP! 15 weeks and 4 days!


XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment