Friday, January 18, 2013

21 Weeks Pregnant

Well I'm 21 weeks this week. Time is flying by! No appointments to talk about. I'm doing/feeling fine. Harder to sleep this week. It's harder to get comfortable and when I sleep to long with out getting up to pee my bladder hurts SO bad that when I move I get a horrible cramp! LOL!
Hubby got to feel baby kick for the first time twice! I've tried a few times before but as soon as I put his hand on my belly she stops. I guess last night she didn't like his cold hand so she kicked him a few time HEHEHE ;-). Crazy girl!


OH this week I went and picked out all of the fabrics for my nursery bedding. I'm SUPER excited! I can't wait to get started! We are doing purples with blues and greens and pinks. TOOO CUTE! Doing a Purple Shabby Chic look. I'll add some pictures of the fabric. I plan on starting to check out local antique store and trying to find knick nacks here and there for decorations. Like mirrors/frames ect. Also my Aunts have started planning my baby shower EEEEACK! I'm screaming with excitement!

Well here's my 21 weeks belly shot!


Here are our beautiful Nursery Fabrics! The top picture if the main fabrics, and the second it the purple minky I'm using on the blanket and the pink satin trim I'm using through out.



XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment