Thursday, January 10, 2013

20 Weeks pregnant

OHHHH YAHHHH HAPPY DANCE!!!! HALF WAY THERE! 20 WEEKS! WHOO HOO!

So this week I am 20 weeks and I got not so great news but not horrible news either. Soooo ehhh I'm OK with it for now.
I went to my 20 week sono on Wednesday. Bad news first- they confirmed I still have a low lying Placenta. It's not covering my cervix still, it's at the tip of my cervix. Good news- Baby Dannica is perfect! She was kicking the doctor doing the ultrasound LOL. Her measurements and heart beat were perfect. She's 31 oz. BTW I looked 31 oz's up for fun of it and that is the same size as a Starbucks Venta or a Big Gulp. Much better comparison then comparing her to a fruit or veggie BAHAHAHAH!


Me personally I'm doing fine and dandy this week. I am feling baby move a lot now and I can feel her from outside my stomach. AWESOME! No pains. I'm up 7 lbs from pre pregnancy weight. Which is fine. Actually I had to go see my family practitioner on Monday to check up on my Bronchitis and she gave the crazy eye when she saw my weight and said I was too thin. I wanted to say SERIOUSLY LADY?! 7 lbs extra is HUGE for me LOL! Oh and BTW since I still have a little congestion and they don't want to give a preggo any more meds she has me on a 5 day Riccola with Ecinatia cough drops. SOOOOOO NASTY. Worst cough drops EVER! LOL

Other then that I now have to go back at 28 weeks for another ultrasound to check my placenta. For now doc says no restrictions but if I start bleeding call him immediately and come in for an ultrasound  If at 28 weeks I still have the low lying placenta I will for sure have restrictions. It's a waiting game....

Now back to good news. Here are a few super cute pics from our Ultrasound!




See that loooong leg stretch over her head kicking me! ;-)

And here are my 20 week belly shots




XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment