Wednesday, January 2, 2013

19 Weeks Pregnant

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!
Well I spent my first day of the new in the ER! I have been coughing since the 20th and then yesterday it was uncontrollable and horrible so I went to the ER. They "diagnosed" me with Bronchitis  Lovely....but the ZPak they gave me hit the spot no more cough! Happy because it was exhausting and I'm assuming not that great for baby or Placenta Previa.
Other then that I have been doing good. Still fitting in normal tops but I noticed they are getting tight around the belly. I got an Old Navy gift card for Christmas so I ordered two pairs of Rock Star Skinny Jeans. I'll let you know how those fit LOL. OHHHHH and I started our registry at Babies R Us and Buy Buy Baby!!! So exciting! I went ahead and did all the small stuff you know bottles ect. I'm going back this weekend to both places with hubby this weekend to pick out the big stuff. I still plan on making the bedding, we will see how that goes. I'm so excited to get started!
As for baby girl she likes my right side. She has to be on something because I can't sleep on that side if I do I get a horrible cramp that something is being smooshed. Too bad for me cause that's my favorite side and it means I face my humidifier ...whhhaaahh. I need one of those $60 maternity body pillows! Wishful thinking... ;-).
Well here's my pic. I think I was either pushing the chalk board into my tummy or something cause week 19 looks smaller then week 18 but I KNOW that's not true LOL!


XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment