Friday, December 28, 2012

18 weeks pregnant

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and got some goodies ;-).

Well this week I'm 18 weeks pregnant AKA FIVE MONTHS!
I'm feeling better as in my cramping isn't as bad at all. That could be because the insane Christmas rush is now over and I have been home hanging out instead of running around crazy LOL. Oh and guess what?! I have been feeling baby move a little lately! Happy happy! Hoping that means by 20 weeks my Placenta Previa will have corrected itself. Here's to crossing fingers and praying!
Other then that I have been fighting a congestive cough. By the way the Neti Pot does NOT help with this so I'm SOL LOL. Cough meds help at night but make me sleep mouth wide open in other words I wake up all dry and yucky mouthed with a sore throat. Nice......
Baby girl got two teddies for Christmas :-). One is a soft angel Teddy bear that sings a lullaby and moves it's head. The other is one of those pacifier teddy bears. You loop the pacifier into a loop on the bears hand so if baby throws the paci you can reach behind you...while driving...LOL and feel for a teddy bear instead of a small pacifier ;-). And a good friend who's baby is 6 months gave me their super cute infant swing and matching bassinet. Big thanks to them!!!
Weight- Still the same yahhh me. Even though I'm not really exercising at all because of the pressure I get after I walk of stand for too long I'm still at 109. So still only 5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. Happy about that!

Here's my pic! Happy Holidays everyone! I'll post again next year ;-). Hopefully next week I will get my registry started! I'll update you on it.

18 weeks 4 days


XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment