Thursday, January 31, 2013

23 Weeks pregnant

Helllo 23 weeks! Only one more week after this of my 2nd trimester HOLY MOLY! Can't believe it!
So this week I'm doing great. Still congested but I looked up some tips for my RLS.
*Don't drink caffeine too late
*Don't lay in bed watching TV before you go to bed, wait to lay down until you are actually going to bed.
So far they are working! I also stole my small decor pillow that I put on y bed to use in between my legs which helps.
OHHH ooooh lala I got my 1st pregnancy massage at Blooming Pregnancy. LOVED IT! They give you $25 every time you spend $50. They really want you to keep coming back! I went right to sleep last night I was so relaxed.
This week I'm trying not to over do myself with getting ready for my older daughters 8th birthday party this weekend but I know I am LOL. As soon as I get off the computer I need to run BACK to the store for the millionth time this week to get the rest of what I'm making. One of my DIY Pom Pom's died from death of spilled milk last night (rest in piece pink pom pom) so I need to get more tissue paper and who know what else. I ave a list.....on my phone LOL. Not only do I forget EVERYTHING these days but even when I write a list I forget to take the list! So I down loaded a Note app to my phone to help a preggo momma out ;-).
Next week I have my 24 week appt. I'm thinking it will include my glucose test....fun. AND it's big sis' actual bday next week. The big EIGHT! I can't believe in a few short months I will give birth to another baby girl after EIGHT years! :-)

Here's my 23 week pic. I'm barely holding on here at like 4:30 LOL! That massage had me relaxed!


XOXO,
Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment