Thursday, February 7, 2013

24 Weeks Pregnant

Ohhh yes the last week of my second trimester! Which means I'll be 7 months on Saturday which means the beginning of being uncomfortable...LOL
So went to my 24 week appointment this week. Doc says I'm measuring perfectly. Babies heart beat is 104 a minute which is perfect. I'm up 10 pounds from pre pregnancy weight which is great. All though big sisters bday was this week and I have had a lot of cake.....I'm bout to take my behind for a walk after I post ;-).
Baby has found my rib cage this week. Ahhhhhh the joys of getting bigger. I really do enjoy watching her move across my stomach. It cracks me up. But girrrrl once she gets something caught in my rib cage I swear I jump right out of my seat!
Starting to pick up a few items for the baby. I'm getting nervous that the day is getting closer and we don't have much of anything yet. Especially none of the essentials  I can't wait for my baby shower so I can feel better and know what we need to plan to buy ourselves.
Other then baby growing I'm feeling great. Still wearing my XS maternity pants that are a lil big. And still wearing normal tops just putting tanks under most if they are getting to short.
Next doc appt. is at 28 weeks. I get another sonogram to check on my low lying placenta and then I go back to see my doc about the results. Hoping for the best!

My 24 week belly pic



XOXO,
Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment