Thursday, February 21, 2013

26 Weeks Pregnant

I feel like I have really POPPED...so not comfortable LOL. Even hubby said WOAH that belly has grown! LOL
So week 26 has been pretty good. Baby girl is kicking all the time and I do mean like ALLL NIGHT LONGGGGGG. Oh and I got my first Braxton Hick this week. Woke me right out of my sleep! I had them a lot with my older daughter so we shall see how this pregnancy goes.
Hmmm what else! Well we finished more of the baby bedding! The diaper stacked, crib blanket and organizer! And my baby shower invitations went to all my guests! Super excited about that!
Other then that I have just been starting to get a little stressed about making sure we hurry up and get ready for baby to be here and how my older daughter will be cared for when I go in for my csection. Since she will still have two weeks of school at that point. That really stresses me out LOL.
Brainstorming on how I want to make the DIY mobile and what decorations I want to use on the wall :-) I think I need the crib and dresser in the room so I can get INSPIRED!

Here's my belly pic!


XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment