Sunday, February 17, 2013

Man Bouquet

I love making my hubby gifts for Valentine's Day. This year I decided to make a Man Bouquet. It was super easy and can be made for anyone and any occasion.
Here's mine....

Supplies:
The gifts you are using in your man bouquet. I used candy bars and Dip ;-) You could also use mini liquor bottles  gift cards, lotto tickets ect.
Vase (or you could use a mug)
Floral Styrofoam (get what best fits your vase or mug
Skewers
Tissue Paper
Tape glue or whatever you have to make your "gifts" stick to the sticks LOL
Card



First start by wrapping your Styrofoam with tissue paper. Now this is also going to depend on what you are using, size shape of vase or mug. Mine us square so I used a square block of Styrofoam and wrapped with tissue paper like this...then placed it into my vase.



Now time to start taping your gifts to the sticks and placing them into your Styrofoam.



TA-DA! All done! Now write something super sweet in your card or make a card....I normally do but ehhhh I have a lot of DIY projects going on right now LOL.

XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment