Friday, March 8, 2013

28 weeks pregnant

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! This week I went for a follow up ultrasound to check on my low lying placenta. And guess what.... ALL CLEAR!!! HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE! So no restrictions for ME!
Baby is beached but has time to flip. Hope she does because she is beating up both sides of my rib cage at the same time.
Baby weighs 2 lbs 15 oz. That's almost THREE POUNDS! Goodness! And in her sono picture it kinda looks like she has HAIR! LOL
Let's see what else this week....I gained a lil weight. Guess that's what happens when the doc orders you to EAT. OHHHHH!!!! And my baby shower is this Saturday! I started receiving gifts in the mail from out of town guests. How exciting! I also got in the mail the vintage 7 year baby record book that I ordered off of Ebay. LOVE IT! It's that same one that I used for for my older daughter.
Alright ya'll next week I'll be able to share about my baby shower! Can't wait to see fam & friends, eat good food and cake and BABY STUFF!

My 28 week pic


Sono picture


See the "hair" on top of her head ;-)

XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment