Tuesday, March 26, 2013

30 Weeks Pregnant

Now last week I was 30 weeks pregnant. And OMG it was a hard week for me. So I already new at 28 weeks baby was breached plus I knew because well I could feel her in both my rib cakes at the same time! So I am pretty positive that she turned. All last week I had horrible pains and pressure. I was miserable. And by the end of the week I only feel her down low and up high. We shall see at my next ultrasound at 32 weeks.
I had a doctors appt. this week for my 30 week check up. So far I have gained 18 pounds which I consider good! Doc told me to eat more and so I am LOL. I registered for the hospital while I was there and informed the doc that I scheduled our hospital tour. I don't plan on taking classes since I did all of those with big sis.
At this doc appt the doc asked a bunch of questions like what kind of BC do I want to use after birth. Do I plan to breast feed. If I go into labor before my scheduled c section at 39 weeks I can come in and say HEY I want my c section! or I can try a vback it's up to me at this point. I'm still scared to try a vback due to the horrible experience I had with my daughter. Doc said this baby is very unlikely to be OP like she was. But again it's totally up to me how I want to deliver. He also told me that after 32 weeks NO traveling to the coast, which is 4 hours away. He doesn't want me delivering at the coast....neither do I LOL! Let's see....what else did the good doc tell me to do...OH! Call him if I have any contractions bleeding water breaks all the big signs of YOUR IN LABOR. And if at any time I don't feel baby move for 4 hours straight to go lie down in a quiet dark place see if I can feel her and still nothing call him.
And by the way YES I plan on breastfeeding. I plan on nursing full time for as long as possible/pumping. AND I am planning on cloth diapering. So as of now I'm trying to find some cloth diapering mommas I can get advise from!

OH! Went ahead and set up some of the baby gear! All was given to us THANK YOU FRIENDS XOXO Except the Arms Reach Co Sleeper. I got that for a great price on Craigslist. The couple bought it brand new and only used it for a few weeks. I wanted it because I plan on having a csection and nursing for as long as possible. This bassinet can be used closer to 6 months instead of just barely 3 months like normal bassinets.

 Arms Reach Co Sleeper
 Pack N Play
wing and comfy rocker sling....thingy LOL

Here's my 30 week pic!


AND here is a BONUS LOL! I took an up close BELLY pic ;-). Still rocking my pre pregnancy size small pants LOL



XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment