Tuesday, March 26, 2013

29 Weeks Pregnant

OMG!!! Boo on me! I can't believe I have gotton so far behind!
OK well back when I was 29 weeks pregnant I had my BABY SHOWER!!! It was a perfect shower. My Aunts threw it for me at La Madeline restaurant. My MIL ordered cute cupcakes with babies on them and strawberry cake balls YUMMM! I got lots of cute stuff and some beautiful hand made items from my Aunt. Love them!
This week was also Spring Break. OHHHH yah now I remember why I got behind LOL! My daughter was horribly sick all week. High fevers ect. Thanks goodness momma did NOT get sick. YAHHH ME! But it was an exhausting week.
After the shower I made my list of things I still need....which is a LOT. EACK!
Here are some baby shower pics along with a few of the hand made items

Momma and Big Sis 
Big Sis! 

 Adorable cupcakes and cake balls

 Pillow for nursery
 Stool for nursery
 Baby's name!
My beautiful and talented Aunts

And here is my 29 week preggo pic!


XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment