Tuesday, June 26, 2012

First month of TTC

Well this is our first full fledged month of TTC. I went off BCP right before April. We got married April 7th. I've been on it for well my kiddo is 7 so since she was born LOL. It's been a long time.
So far I have read all the tips for TTC. I've got on websites and downloaded apps. I actually have two on my phone and I use both. I have a Droid. I'm using Get Baby and My Period Calendar. Both have features I like. I've have been cutting back on caffeine which really really is NOT fun. I'm about to have a melt down today....Starbucks is calling my NAME! I have been drinking a cup of green tea a day but lets face it's NOT the same. And I live in TX it's HOT I need a cold Frappe people with caramel and extra coffee! I also bought the strips to tell you if your ovulating. But I'm pretty sure I KNOW when I do. It hurts I feel sharp pains on my right side ovary and it's on the day I should be ovulating, it's happened ever since I got off of BCP. So anyways next week we shall see what happens! I'll keep you updated. I was feeling really weird on Friday the day that my calendar says if I did get lucky that the egg would implant. Now call me crazy but I felt uncomfortable pulling and tingling my right ovary. My SIL says if you can feel ovulation you can probably feel implantation. P.S. I felt these weird pains BEFORE I read about the whole implanting thing LOL so I don't think I psyched myself out but who knows what it really was. IDK according to other woman it's true you can feel implantation, they have felt it. I marked it in my calendar so we will see how true it is next week LOL.
As of right now I have a migraine from no caffeine and a tired 7 yr old who just got back from swimming lessons. She's suppose to be changing her clothes but from the lack of whining coming from upstairs she may have passed out on her bed. I should go check..... And let me tell you next month is going to be HARD HARD HARD on this momma :-(. I am dreading this Friday at 6:00. OK off to Walgreen's. We are going to go print pictures to make a picture book for her to take with her to her dad's.....tear....

XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment