Saturday, December 15, 2012

16 weeks Pregnant

Well I have had an eventful week! Went to my 16 week appt. on Monday. I explained to the doc that I had been feeling baby since week 11, movements got stronger and more frequent at week 14. Then at week 15 NOTHING. I feel nothing. No flutters no thumping in there. So doc decided to be safe and do an ultrasound. Well I found out two things. One....the sex of the baby :-) and two....PLACENTA PREVIA! Not good. I have a low lying placenta as of now. Hopefully as baby grows my placenta will move to the correct spot. We will check again at week 20. But baby was doing great! Lots of crazy karate moves going on in there. Moving so much doc couldn't even get a picture!
So on Wednesday I had already had a 2D sono scheduled at Blooming Pregnancy in Austin so hubby could come along and we had planned to find out the sex of the baby. So technically this sono was double checking to make sure LOL. So YUP we know what team we are! I'll announce on next weeks post after everyone gets their Christmas cards. The sonographer also confirmed my Placenta Previa. .
Baby is still measuring big and probably will the whole pregnancy. I'm looking forward to another long skinny baby ;-).
OHHHHH and guess what else came to visit this week.....Round ligament pains....sad face. Drink lots of water it helps.
As for my Placenta Previa I looked it up and as the doc called it "Yes it's a BIG DEAL" if it doesn't fix itself. It can cause bleeding episodes and I'll have a lot more restrictions OH and I will be forced to have a repeat csection. As of now I am still debating a csection or Vback. Guess Placenta Previa will make up my mind.

Here are some sono pics minus the pics showing what we are having ;-). Feel free to take a guess!









Here's my 16 week Bump pics!



XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment