Thursday, April 4, 2013

32 weeks pregnant

HELLLO 32 weeks pregnant!!!
Well this week I got to go to my 32 week check up and ultrasound. Guess what?! I was right! Baby did turn! She is now head down where she is suppose to be and will not be flipping back around per doc.
She weighs 4 1/2 pounds, couldn't get a length because she was being stuburn and had her feet and hands in her face.
Doc says my dizzy spells are because she is blocking blood flow to my brain.....uhhhhh YIKES! He says he can do nothing about it and it will probably get worse as she gets bigger, lovely. His advice.... be careful driving. Thanks doc....
The first thing doc pointed out was "See all those spiky things? That's all her HAIR!" OMG a baby girl with hair?! AWWWWWW ;-)!!!! I got to see of her fingers and toes, I made sure her umbilical cord wasn't wrapped around her neck....me being a little over protective already?! maybe.... LOL
Everything about her is perfect and I'm doing great. Hard to get a profile pic because she didn't want to be disturbed. Oh and weight I'm still at only 18 pounds since pre pregnancy. Yah me!

32 weeks 4 days ultrasound


32 Weeks pregnant



Now time to pick up the rest of the baby items we need and finish the nursery!

XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment